59% Off Botox in Liverpool
TURN BACK THE CLOCK WITH PRECISE, FLAWLESS BOTOX TREATMENTS.
Unveil a youthful, rejuvenated you with Botox right in the heart of Liverpool City Centre at Smileworks Aesthetic HUB. Botox is easily our most popular anti-wrinkle treatment, and time and time again, we hear our patients rave about how Botox has completely revitalised their appearance, ushering in newfound confidence.
Our daily facial expressions lead to wrinkles and ageing. This is where Botox comes in. It adeptly relaxes facial muscles, dramatically reduces wrinkles, and restores a fresh, youthful appearance. While Botox has a track record spanning decade, it is essential that it’s administered by a trained medical professional.
At the HUB, safety is paramount. We pride ourselves in only training medical professionals. You can rest assured knowing you’ll receive a precise and safe Botox treatment that produces results you’re obsessed with. The best part? HUB models save big on treatment, making your transformation life-changing yet affordable.
BOTOX BEFORE AND AFTER
TURN BACK TIME
Smooth and reduce wrinkles, especially around the eyes and forehead. Bring back the youthful appearance time has taken away.
Treatment reduces wrinkle formation by relaxing facial muscles, thus preventing signs of ageing such as wrinkles and fine lines.
After two weeks, your skin will be noticeably different. Expect smoother, tighter skin with fewer wrinkles and a radiant glow.
When Botox is administered by a medical professional, the treatment is extremely safe and effective at producing beautiful results. When Botox goes wrong, it is almost always because the treatment was performed by an untrained injector. At the HUB, this is not a concern as all of our delegates are medical professionals who have previous injecting experience.
However, as with any procedure, there are potential side effects. These are usually mild and temporary, ranging from mild bruising to minor swelling. With any Botox treatment, it’s crucial to choose a trusted and reputable clinic, and to always stay informed about potential risks. This ensures your Botox journey is transformational yet safe.
Botox Cost UK
Botox – 2 areas£120
Botox – 3 areas£125
The Model Experience
Here at the Aesthetic HUB, we train qualified medical professionals in how to master a variety of aesthetic treatments. These medical professionals consist of doctors, dentists, and nurses who already have injecting experience.
To ensure precise results and safe treatment, your appointment will be carefully guided and supervised by Dr MJ Rowland-Warmann, one of the UK’s leading aesthetic practitioners. The best and brightest from all over the world visit Liverpool to be trained by Dr MJ.
As a model, you will be present for their practical training. The appointment will feel like a normal Smileworks appointment, and you will receive the same high standard of care. Prior to their practical training, our trainees have undergone hours of rigorous online learning, so you can leave your appointment with flawless results that leave you feeling beautiful.
1) Avoid Rubbing: Don’t rub or massage the treated areas for at least 24 hours after your treatment. This can prevent the toxin from spreading to other muscles and causing unwanted side effects. Don’t wear anything on your head or face for 24 hours.
2) Avoid Alcohol: Abstain from alcohol for at least 24 hours post-treatment, as it can increase the risk of bruising – and is generally bad for you anyway.
3) No Strenuous Exercise: Refrain from vigorous physical activities for at least 24 hours after treatment. Exercise can increase blood flow and potentially cause the toxin to spread to unintended muscles.
4) Avoid Heat Exposure: Avoid exposure to high heat, such as hot tubs, saunas, or very hot showers for at least 24 hours. Heat can increase the risk of bruising. Use warm water to clean your face.
6) Sun Protection: Protect treated areas from excessive sun and heat exposure until any initial swelling and redness have resolved. You should be wearing loads of sunscreen anyway!
7) Follow-up: Make sure to schedule a follow-up appointment to monitor your progress and adjust treatments if needed. We will do this but please turn up for your review appointments!
Remember, it’s normal to experience some minor bruising, redness, or swelling after the procedure. However, if these symptoms persist or if you experience other symptoms like difficulty swallowing, speaking, or breathing, call us immediately day or night on 01512365166.
What models say
Ready to be a Model?
Get treatment for a fraction of the normal cost.