World class aesthetic courses
Master aesthetic medicine with state of the art online and in person aesthetics courses. Gain skills, improve results and succeed.
Remarkable Aesthetic Courses
Learn how the HUB is transforming aesthetics
Advanced Facial Ultrasound: Filler Recognition
Unlock the secrets of filler recognition with Dr MJ. Recognise ten popular filler types, plan better treatments and avoid complications.Learn more
Foundation: Botox and Lip Filler
Learn to inject safely and profitably with our foundation Botox and lip filler course.Learn more
Learn the basics of ultrasound technology with aesthetic medicine. The most definite way to reduce your patient’s risk during treatment.Learn more
Take our outstanding foundation Botox course and learn to inject predictably and profitably.Learn more
why choose the aesthetic hub?
We believe the future of aesthetic medicine should be in the hands of medical professionals like you.
We’ve created remarkable aesthetics courses that guarantee you the theoretical and practical skills to launch your practice. Aesthetic medicine is about patient safety, precision injecting and complete consulting skills.
Master these and you will delight your patients and flourish in this £3BN industry.
Based in the UK, the HUB is absolutely unique. We’ve created hundreds of hours of state of the art online learning followed by in person sessions where you can learn in small groups with Dr MJ. Whether you are looking for beginner aesthetic courses or advanced aesthetic training, we can help.
All aesthetic courses include
- Comprehensive online learning to prepare you for treating patients.
- Small groups for an immersive and intense experience that works.
- Practice on more models than any other course.
- Learn advanced consulting techniques so you can sell treatments.
- Learn case selection for predictable results and happy patients.
- Learn sales, marketing and business basics to grow your business without wasting time and money.
1. Online Learning
Start your course online, at home. Complete the learning in your own time before joining us for hands-on training. Our world-class online learning is rigorous and hard. So be prepared!
2. Hands-on Training
Practical training at our state-of-the-art facility. Small groups with a maximum 1:3 learner to trainer ratio. Treat models from consultation to treatment yourself with no model sharing.
3. Post Course Mentoring
After graduation, Dr. MJ is available to provide mentoring and guidance throughout your aesthetic career. You will also be invited into our exclusive WhatsApp group of medical professionals.
HUB Online courses
The HUB’s online aesthetics courses are designed by a team of experienced practitioner-educators to deliver accelerated learning and guarantee your success. Our painstakingly crafted CPD-accredited courses will deliver knowledge, skills, and confidence to expertly apply the skills in practice.
online courses: what you’ll get
- Limitless Learning, Anywhere: Enjoy flexible, self-paced learning.
- Precisely Designed: Benefit from structured courses using proven adult learning strategies.
- Interactive Content: Multimedia lessons, video demos, and quizzes make learning engaging and memorable.
- Updated Content: Keep up-to-date with latest advancements through our regularly updated content and dedicated WhatsApp group.
- Cost-Effective & Time-Saving: Superior value compared to traditional courses, saving on costs and time.
- Lifetime Support: Gain continuous support and emergency assistance via a dedicated WhatsApp group.
- Expert Instruction: Learn directly from renowned practitioner, Dr. MJ Rowland-Warmann.
- Workflow Integration: Seamlessly integrate new knowledge into your existing practice.
- Career Enhancement: Boost your resume with our CPD-accredited course, demonstrating your commitment to staying ahead in your field.
HUB Hands-on courses
Hands-on learning at the HUB: immersive, comprehensive education meets real-world practical application. Elevate your skills and confidence at our state-of-the-art training academy here in Liverpool. Hands-on aesthetics training guarantees you the confidence to treat patients and are designed to bridge the gap between theory and practice.
You’ll work end-to-end on two exclusive models under the personalised guidance of Dr. MJ, a successful practitioner and qualified adult educator. Our intimate group settings and futuristic teaching practice means you’ll receive the individualised attention you need to thrive.
Beyond theory, our focus is on real-world preparation. We immerse you in the entire patient treatment journey – from consultation, case selection, and treatment planning, to hands-on practice and aftercare. Experience the power of ‘learning by doing’ and become a competent, confident aesthetic medicine professional.
hands-on courses: what you’ll get
- Personalised Training: Each course is personally instructed by Dr. MJ, a successful practitioner and qualified adult educator.
- No Model Sharing: Delegates have the opportunity to work end-to-end on two separate models.
- Rigorous and compulsory theory curriculum: All theoretical elements are covered through rigorous online modules in your own time. The focus is on crucial areas like anatomy, safety, patient selection, consultation, planning and executing the procedure and complication management.
- Real-world Preparation: We prepare you for actual treatment scenarios, ensuring a transition from learning to practicing with confidence.
- Small Group Sizes: Groups of no more than 5, guaranteeing personalised instruction and attention. Dr MJ will literally guide your hands where appropriate.
- Advanced Needle Techniques & Dexterity: We offer intensive instruction in needle techniques, workflows, and strategies to achieve outstanding patient results. Aesthetic medicine requires manual dexterity and talent. We have found ways to teach you this.
- Free Online Curriculum: When you purchase a hands-on course, you receive the online curriculum for free, adding further value to your investment.
Our aesthetic training courses offer online and hands-on training experiences, covering both theoretical and practical skills required in aesthetic practice. Post-course, Dr MJ offers mentorship and support to ensure you’re confidently able to apply your skills.
At the HUB, we only train medical professionals, and you must be able to provide evidence of your professional registration in order to enrol in any of our courses. We train dentists, doctors, nurses, pharmacists, dental therapists, and dental hygienists.
For our foundational aesthetics courses, you do not need any previous aesthetic medicine experience.
At the HUB you will have patients selected for you. These patients want treatment and are suitable.
What do our graduates say?
Dental hygiene therapist
Ready to Start?
If you’re ready to start doing work that makes you proud, book a course today. Take the first step towards the practice you deserve.